Potato Chowder Soup
- 2 cups peeled and diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped Onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup flour|all-purpose flour
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Place potatoes, carrots, celery, Onion and salt in a large pot with water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, milk and flour in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir constantly until smooth and thick.
- Pour milk mixture into cooked vegetables. Stir in corn and Cheese until Cheese is melted. Serve.